Leasing Manager - Student Housing
Los Angeles, CA
As the Leasing Manager, you are a team builder and leader who provides support, mentorship and direction to ensure high level of Employee and Resident Engagement within our community. You are responsible for meeting the Owner’s asset performance expectations within your assigned Community by achieving occupancy and reputation management goals.
Customer Experience and Leadership:
- Creates and maintains a safe, respectful, and productive environment for all team members at the community.
- Provides leadership for the Community by setting a Service Excellence standard and inspiring the teams to achieve it.
- Promotes regular communication and transparency within the Community through daily huddles, regular team and one-on-one meetings.
- Performs comprehensive annual reviews of all direct reports, and ensures all staff reporting into your region are receiving adequate reviews. Creates personal goals for individuals.
Sales and Marketing:
- Actively markets the apartment community through ongoing online advertisement, social media interactions and community outreach marketing.
- Demonstrates understanding and knowledge of the competitive property markets and ensures Leasing Team is up to date on opportunities and areas of focus.
- Manages all Marketing activities within budgetary guidelines to maintain and exceed occupancy requirements.
- Creates an outreach and networking strategy to generate leads within the local market.
- 2-3 years’ experience as leasing manager within a community of 500+ units and/or a combination of 3 – 5 years’ leasing associate experience with 1-2 years’ experience as a Sr. Leasing Consultant with oversight of sales goals. Lease up experience within an A+ community with 500+ units preferred but not required
- Supervisory experience managing a team of 3 or more team members
- Experience using Yardi or other related property management accounting software. Strong use of Microsoft Office applications
- Regular and physical attendance is required
- Frequently move/traverse, ascend/descend stairs in/around apartment homes and community
- Constantly positions self to bend, stoop, reach, lift
- Occasionally lift/move/carry up to 25lbs with/without assistance
- Frequently lift/move/carry 5lbs
- Ability to remain in a stationary position for extended periods of time.
The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks will be assigned.
Salary Range: $70,000.K-$90,000 annually, D.O.E.