Make Ready Maintenance Technician
Start with a job, stay for a career.
For over 100 years, Edward Rose & Sons has been committed to career development for our team members. We offer you the opportunity to grow in an environment where you will feel valued, have room for advancement, and be rewarded for your good work.
We are currently looking for a Make Ready Maintenance Technician to join our on-site operations team to help support a positive experience for our residents.
What are the responsibilities of a Make Ready Maintenance Technician?
- Ensuring that all vacant apartment homes are restored to market-ready status
- Completing full vacant turn process in a timely manner to meet move-in deadlines including drywall repairs, painting, caulking and grouting
- Repair or replace appliances, faucets, garbage disposals, entry locks, windows as well as carpentry and ceramic tile installation
- Completing administrative paperwork as necessary
- Assisting with snow and ice removal, as required
- Additional duties as assigned by supervisor
What are the role requirements?
- Previous experience in building maintenance working with drywall, painting, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, flooring, appliance repair, and HVAC is preferred but willing to train
- HVAC Certification or experience is preferred but willing to train
- Possess own tools
- Maintain a professional appearance following team dress code policy
- Able to effectively and professionally communicate with residents and co-workers
- Basic computer skills and comfort learning software, apps, and programs
- Have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
What's in it for you?
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) with company match
- On the job training and development
- Generous paid time off
- Competitive compensation plan with bonus opportunities
- Great work environment
- Opportunities for advancement
- Discounted apartment home
- Compensation: Starting at $18.24 per hour or higher, based on experience
Grow a Career with Edward Rose & Sons!
Edward Rose & Sons is committed to career development for our team. We offer training and development through on the job, technical, sales, and leadership tracks and provide solid growth potential in all areas of our business.
Check out our service technician career path:
Our Mission, Vision, and Values:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we affirmatively seek diversity in our workplace. We recruit qualified candidates and advance our employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.