Start with a job, stay for a career.
For over 100 years, Edward Rose & Sons has been committed to career development for our team members. We offer you the opportunity to grow in an environment where you will feel valued, have room for advancement, and be rewarded for your good work.
Canal 2/Canal Club Apartments is currently looking for a Cleaner to join our on-site operations team to help support a positive experience for our residents.
What are the responsibilities of a Cleaner?
- Wipe and dust surfaces and light fixtures, gather and empty trash receptacles
- Service, clean and supply restrooms.
- Clean clubhouse floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, and vacuuming, and clean the clubhouse kitchen, especially the refrigerator and cupboards
- Clean the facility laundry rooms and report any broken screens, windows, or machinery to the direct supervisor
- Clean assigned vacant units to prepare them to a market ready status. Vacuum, clean windows, dust, and test lights to ensure they are working
- Identify items that need repair and call third party vendors when advised by management
- Mix water and concentrated cleaning agents in properly marked containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications
- Assist cross-functional departments with tasks as directed
- Report any potential safety or compliance issues to management
- Must present the ability to execute job duties under stressful circumstances such as last-minute deadlines or other difficult situations
What are the role requirements?
- Entry level position
- Previous cleaning experience preferred, but not required
- Maintain a professional appearance following team dress code policy
- Able to effectively and professionally communicate with residents and co-workers
- Basic computer skills and comfort learning software, apps, and programs
- Have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
What's in it for you?
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) with company match
- On the job training and development
- Generous paid time off programs
- Competitive compensation plan with bonus opportunities
- Great work environment
- Opportunities for advancement
- Discounted apartment home
- Compensation: Starting at $13.87 per hour or higher, based on experience
Grow a Career with Edward Rose & Sons!
Edward Rose & Sons is committed to career development for our team. We offer training and development through on the job, technical, sales, and leadership tracks and provide solid growth potential in all areas of our business.
Our Mission, Vision, and Values:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we affirmatively seek diversity in our workplace. We recruit qualified candidates and advance our employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.