Start with a job, stay for a career.
For over 100 years, Edward Rose & Sons has been committed to career development for our team members. We offer you the opportunity to grow in an environment where you will feel valued, have room for advancement, and be rewarded for your good work.
West Hampton Park Apartments is currently looking for a Leasing Consultant to join our on-site community team to help support a positive experience for our residents.
What are the responsibilities of a Leasing Consultant?
- Present community information to prospective renters in a professional manner to appeal to their rental needs
- Provide accurate information on the selling features of the community and surrounding area
- Build positive rapport with potential residents by answering telephone and email communications in a timely manner
- Process applications for prospective residents and follow up to maintain consistent communication
- Prepare lease contracts and other required documents
- Follow procedures to coordinate residents moving in and out of the community, making sure to properly document events and communicate the status to the proper departments
- Listen to resident complaints and help develop solutions for them
- Additional duties as assigned by manager
What are the role requirements?
- Previous sales or customer service experience is required
- Previous experience in multi-family property management is preferred
- Previous leasing experience is preferred
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office programs
- Experience using Yardi Voyager or related property management software is preferred
- Maintain a professional appearance following team dress code policy
- Must be flexible with work schedule. Weekend hours may be assigned
- Have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
What's in it for you?
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) with company match
- On the job training and development
- Generous paid time off programs
- Competitive compensation plan with bonus opportunities
- Great work environment
- Opportunities for advancement
- Discounted apartment home
- Compensation: Starting at $15.37 per hour or higher, based on experience
Grow a Career with Edward Rose & Sons!
Edward Rose & Sons is committed to career development for our team. We offer training and development through on the job, technical, sales, and leadership tracks and provide solid growth potential in all areas of our business.
Our Mission, Vision, and Values:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we affirmatively seek diversity in our workplace. We recruit qualified candidates and advance our employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.