Quality Assurance Analyst
Virginia Beach, VA
Position Type: Full Time
State: Virginia City: Virginia Beach
Zip Code: 23452
AvalonBay is proud to be named one of Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2019.
Come be part of an award-winning company! AvalonBay, an S&P 500 company, is in the business of developing, redeveloping, acquiring, and managing luxury apartments in the multi-family housing industry. We are looking for enthusiastic, customer-service focused individuals to be a part of our award-winning team. So if you're looking for a rewarding career opportunity with the top property management organization in the country, we'd like to hear from you! We are looking for the right candidate to join our Quality Assurance Team in Virginia Beach, VA.
The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for monitoring and analyzing data, related to our Call Center line group.
1. Report scores and trending on a regular basis.
2. Establish and perform call monitoring and work audit schedules for all line groups.
3. Distribute data and suggestions to all appropriate audiences.
4. Periodically review and evaluate line group processes and procedures to ensure compliance with all policies and operating standards.
5. Analyze reporting for trends and suggest means of bettering performance for line groups, departments of Customer Support Operations, and AvalonBay in general.
6. Champion new initiatives and processes/procedures that continually improve individual and line group performance.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Additionally, the requirements listed below are representative of knowledge, skills, ability and training required.
High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) required. College degree preferred.
-Minimum of two years’ experience in quality assurance discipline strongly preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, & abilities:
1. Demonstrated ability to create and deliver presentations (either group or individual) on function related matter.
2. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
3. Demonstrated exceptional attention to detail.
4. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite to include Word, Excel, Access, Visio, and PowerPoint applications.
5. Superior time management and organizational skills.
6. Willing to work on a flexible schedule (some overtime may be required).
How AvalonBay Supports You
We know that our teams are the heart of our success and we’re committed to showing our appreciation.
• Comprehensive benefits – health, dental & vision, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation and holidays, tuition reimbursement, an employee stock purchase plan and more!
• Growth based on achievement and promotion from within.
• Associate recognition (a company-wide recognition program that celebrates associate efforts and successes in contributing to the overall success of the organization – including destination awards, ‘AvalonBay’s Very Best’ recognition program and others!).
• A 20% discount on our incredible apartment homes.
• A culture built on purpose and our core values -a Commitment to Integrity, a Spirit of Caring, and a Focus on Continuous Improvement.
AvalonBay is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an inclusive and diverse work environment free of discrimination and harassment.? We believe that in order to achieve our purpose of creating a better way to live, we must recruit, develop and retain associates with a wide range of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives and create an environment that encourages all voices to be heard, understood and appreciated. With this we know we can do great things.
AvalonBay makes employment decisions without regard to a person’s race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation or related medical conditions), age, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including characteristics or testing), citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other status protected by the law.
AvalonBay will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements under the law.
For California residents, if you elect to apply to AvalonBay you accept the AvalonBay California Personnel Privacy NoticeJob ID 30277