Sales and Service Supervisor
Boca Raton, FL
Position Type: Full Time
State: Florida City: Boca Raton
Zip Code: 33487
Additional Compensation: Total Compensation consists of base compensation plus variable bonus
Creating a better way to live is the purpose that binds AvalonBay associates. At AvalonBay, every day you can make a difference in someone's life. We take that purpose seriously and expect you will as well. From helping to maintain the physical condition of the community to providing great service throughout a resident's stay to supporting your fellow associates, your positive, professional and consistent personal interactions make AvalonBay a great place to work. Our purpose and our core values - A Commitment to Integrity, A Spirit of Caring, and A Focus on Continuous Improvement - set us apart.
So if you're looking for a rewarding career opportunity with the top property management organization in the country, we'd like to hear from you! We are looking for the right candidate to join our property operations team as Sales and Service Supervisor. Saturday availability is required.
The Sales and Service Supervisor is responsible for assisting the Community Manager to maintain and execute an effective sales and marketing strategy, ensuring consistent and positive customer experiences, and helping to coach and train leasing consultants to achieve community goals.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist in determining community sales goals and help motivate and coach leasing consultants to achieve those goals.
- Lease apartment homes; manage and convert prospect leads into leases and follow-up with prospects.
- Professionally present and educate residents and prospective residents on layout, amenities, design and features of the community and brand as well as the surrounding area/neighborhood; conduct tours as needed.
- Address and resolve customer service concerns in a timely and professional manner; ensure a level of service that results in high customer loyalty and satisfaction.
- Assist in the development, implementation and/or monitoring of programs to maximize revenue, control expenses, and improve customer satisfaction within the community.
- Support residents during the move-in process; assist with lease renewals, move-out processing and resident transfers.
- Call or visit competitive market communities to update market survey and keep apprised of changing market conditions on a monthly basis.
- Oversee the delivery of various resident-oriented services (e.g. package pick-up/delivery, community newsletter, parking passes, guest parking passes).
- Plan and execute resident activities and events.
- Follow all applicable AVB policies and procedures to ensure compliance with federal, state and local laws and regulations, particularly those related to fair housing.
Qualified candidates will have 1+ year of multi-family or related property management industry experience or equivalent experience in retail or hospitality. High school diploma or equivalency (GED) required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
How AvalonBay Supports You
We know that our teams are the beating heart of our success and we’re committed to showing our appreciation.
- Comprehensive benefits — health, dental and vision, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation and holidays, tuition reimbursement, an employee stock purchase plan and more. Click on Benefits for information.
- Growth based on achievement and promotion from within.
- Associate recognition (a company-wide recognition program that celebrates associate efforts and successes in contributing to the overall success of the organization – including destination awards, ‘AvalonBay’s Very Best’ recognition program and others!).
- A 20% discount on our incredible apartment homes.
- A culture built on purpose and our core values - A Commitment to Integrity, A Spirit of Caring, and A Focus on Continuous Improvement.
AvalonBay is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an inclusive and diverse work environment free of discrimination and harassment.? We believe that in order to achieve our purpose of creating a better way to live, we must recruit, develop and retain associates with a wide range of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives and create an environment that encourages all voices to be heard, understood and appreciated. With this we know we can do great things.
AvalonBay makes employment decisions without regard to a person’s race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation or related medical conditions), age, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including characteristics or testing), citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other status protected by the law.
AvalonBay will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements under the law.
For California residents, if you elect to apply to AvalonBay you accept the AvalonBay California Personnel Privacy NoticeJob ID 30200