Are you a responsible person who enjoys keeping things clean and orderly? Are you a motivated self-starter, who takes pride in the work you do? If you answered yes to both of these questions, then we have an excellent opportunity for you!
We are currently looking to fill a Cleaner position at Montgomery Place Apartments. The Cleaner promotes the community and the rental of apartments by attending to the cleaning of the community building, empty apartments, hallways, and common areas on a scheduled basis. This cleaning enhances the living space in the community making it an inviting place to live. Through a willingness to work as a team member, the Cleaning person assists the Manager as needed, as well as our residents, in a polite and professional manner.
- Wipe and dust surfaces and light fixtures, gather and empty trash receptacles.
- Service, clean and supply restrooms.
- Clean clubhouse floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, and vacuuming and clean the clubhouse kitchen, especially the refrigerator and cupboards.
- Clean the facility laundry rooms and report any broken screens, windows, or machinery to the direct supervisor.
- Clean assigned vacant units to prepare them to a market ready status. Vacuum, clean windows, dust, and test lights to ensure they are working.
- Identify items that need repair and call third party vendors when advised by management.
- Mix water and concentrated cleaning agents in properly marked containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications.
- Assist cross-functional departments with tasks as directed.
- Report any potential safety or compliance issues to management.
- Must present the ability to execute job duties under stressful circumstances such as last-minute deadlines or other difficult situations.
- Ensure compliance with fair housing regulations, OSHA and company policies and procedures.
- Exhibit a positive disposition while interacting with residents, colleagues, and vendors.
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Entry level position.
- Strong professionalism and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail is required.
- Ability to use computer for online training purposes.
- Must possess exceptional time-management skills.
- Present the ability to work cooperatively with others.
- Ability to work under deadlines.
- Must have an acceptable driving record and a valid driver’s license.
- Regular attendance, work ethic and strong interpersonal skills are required for success in this position.
Employees are required to be honest and trustworthy with a satisfactory background and driving record check to be performed on all applicants being seriously considered.
We offer our full-time employees:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off programs
- Competitive compensation plan
- Employee referral program
- Opportunities for advancement
- Discounted apartment home
Compensation: Starting at $14.49 per hour or higher, based on experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we affirmatively seek diversity in our workplace. We recruit qualified candidates and advance our employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.