Are you a strong swimmer who enjoys being outdoors? Would you like to be in a fun work environment and sit by a pool all summer? If you answered yes to these questions, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Eastgate Woods Apartments is currently looking for full-time and part-time, to work our pool during the upcoming summer season (Memorial weekend through Labor Day). Flexible schedules are available! Earn an extra $500 if you stay through the end of the season! (full-time lifeguards).
Not certified? Not a problem! We will work with you to find a class in your area and reimburse you for the cost! Apply now so you are ready for the summer season!
Our pool opens up Memorial Day weekend and we are making sure our team is in place, certified, and ready to go! If you want to be on the team apply now to secure your spot!
Lifeguards keep an eye out for the safety of swimmers, and they know when to dive into action when needed.
Although the lifeguard position is a temporary seasonal position, there are often times opportunities for obtaining a more permanent role for qualified applicants. This might just be the steppingstone to a bright future with our company. We love to promote from within!
Other responsibilities include:
- Monitoring activities in the swimming area to prevent accidents and provide a safe environment to our residents.
- Enforcing the rules of the pool and reporting any problems.
- Checking ID’s of the residents upon entry.
- Reporting any broken equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have or be willing to obtain Lifeguard, First Aid, and CPR Certifications. Not Certified? We will reimburse you! IT’S TIME TO GET CERTIFIED!
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate with residents and co-workers.
- Ability to perform lifesaving techniques, both in and out of the water.
- Seeking energetic and responsible individuals who enjoy working outdoors.
- Must adhere to company team apparel policy.
- Employees are required to be honest and trustworthy with a satisfactory background.
Minimum starting pay: $15 per hour, or more based on experience!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we affirmatively seek diversity in our workplace. We recruit qualified candidates and advance our employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.