Are you a responsible person who enjoys keeping things clean and orderly? Are you a motivated self-starter, who takes pride in the work you do? If you answered yes to both of these questions, then we have an excellent opportunity for you!
We are currently looking to fill a Cleaner position at Scarborough Lake Apartments. The Cleaner promotes the community and the rental of apartments by attending to the cleaning of the community building, empty apartments, hallways and common areas on a scheduled basis. This cleaning enhances the living space in the community making it an inviting place to live. Through a willingness to work as a team member, the Cleaning person assists the Manager as needed, as well as our residents, in a polite and professional manner.
- Maintaining a professional appearance as a company representative, demonstrating sound judgment and conduct.
- Cleaning the community building, offices, laundry rooms, work out areas, and common areas of the community to keep the community looking its best; preventing accidents and providing a safe environment to residents.
- Collecting and removing trash as needed.
- Additional duties as assigned by the Manager.
Due to the nature of our business and the resulting organizational structure, it is essential that all employees be willing and able to perform functions in a number of different areas.
This includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to complete daily duties in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ability to meet physical requirements and access all areas necessary to perform job duties, such as climbing ladders and stairs; walking, kneeling, standing, squatting, twisting and bending for long periods of time.
- Ability to read and follow instructions, warnings, procedures, etc.
- Must adhere to company team apparel policy.
- Must possess a dependable means of transportation and valid driver's license.
Employees are required to be honest and trustworthy with a satisfactory background. A valid driver's license and reliable transportation will be required as this position will entail the operation of a personal and potentially a company vehicle.
We offer our full-time employees:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off programs
- Competitive compensation plan
- Employee referral program
- Great work environment
- Opportunities for advancement
- Discounted apartment home
Compensation: Starting at $13.67 per hour or higher, based on experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we affirmatively seek diversity in our workplace. We recruit qualified candidates and advance our employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.