Oak Creek, WI
Edward Rose & Sons is a family-owned company providing modest to brand new luxury apartment communities throughout the Midwest and surrounding states. We handle all phases of development: from land acquisition to construction to management and maintenance.
We are looking for a professional and motivated individual to join our team as a Facilities Coordinator position at our Tanglewood Apartment community located in Oak Creek WI. Facilities Coordinators perform administrative functions to assist and support the facilities department.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Order supplies, appliances, pool supplies upgrades, and other tools necessary for operational purposes.
- Maintain inventory by physically counting control items.
- Receive orders and organize them into inventory.
- Maintain and organize purchase orders and inventory control documents.
- Record all purchase orders and receipts into the Yardi database.
- Scan invoices for purchased items into the Pay Scan database (if applicable).
- Consistently exhibit a positive disposition while interacting with residents, colleagues and vendors.
- Monitor adherence to company policies and procedures, state/local/federal laws, fair housing and safety compliance.
- Must present the ability to execute job duties under stressful circumstances such as last-minute deadlines or other difficult situations.
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent and some college is preferred.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office programs.
- Experience using Yardi Voyager or related property management software is preferred.
- Previous industry related experience and knowledge of maintenance supplies and procedures is preferred.
- Strong professionalism and communication skills and exceptional customer service.
- Must possess excellent organizational and time-management skills, along with attention to detail.
- Must have an acceptable driving record and a valid driver’s license.
- Must adhere to the team apparel policy.
- Regular attendance, work ethic and strong interpersonal skills are required for success in this position.
Employees are required to be honest and trustworthy with a satisfactory background. A valid driver's license and reliable transportation will be required, as this position will entail the operation of a personal and potentially a company vehicle.
We offer our full-time employees:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401k plan with company match
- Generous paid time off plans
- Competitive compensation program
- Discounted apartment home
- Employee referral program
- Great work environment
- Opportunities for advancement
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we affirmatively seek diversity in our workforce. We recruit qualified candidates and advance our employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.