Grand Blanc Twp, MI
Edward Rose & Sons, through its employment affiliate, Personnel Management, Inc., is currently looking to fill a full-time Administrative Assistant position at the Main Office located in Grand Blanc, MI. This postion reports mainly to the Regional Property Manager, as well as supporting additonal Main Office Staff. Working with little direction and supervision will be required.
This is a full-time position and the hours of the Administrative Assistant are 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, with some overtime.
- Maintaining a professional appearance as a company representative; demonstrating sound judgment and conduct.
- Perform administrative functions such as creating policy and documents.
- Create Smart Sheet Documents
- Working in Yardi (running reports, processing invoices, etc.)
- Interact with contractors/vendors, scheduling and coordinating appointments.
- Additional duties as assigned by Regional Facilities Manager.
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate both orally and in writing.
- Must be proficient in the use of computer software, especially Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Yardi experience preferred.
- Ability to type a minimum of 40 wpm accurately.
- Experience with filing, faxing and using a copy machine.
- Some experience with Accounting preferred.
- Must possess exceptional organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as with others in the maintenance and main office.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of our clients.
Employees are required to be honest and trustworthy with a satisfactory background. A background check will be performed on final candidates.
We offer our full-time employees:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off programs
- Competitive compensation plan
- Employee referral program
- Great work environment
- Opportunities for advancement
- Discounted apartment home
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we affirmatively seek diversity in our workplace. We recruit qualified candidates and advance our employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.