Enterprise Software Support Specialist
Bloomfield Hills, MI
Edward Rose & Sons is currently looking to fill an Enterprise Software Support Specialist position at our beautiful headquarters in Bloomfield Hills, MI. If you have experience with troubleshooting, Yardi or property management experience, like to ask questions and learn how the technology works while working in a fast-paced environment, apply today! We are currently piloting a hybrid schedule for this role and employees have the option to work remote 1-3 days a week.
The Enterprise Software Support Specialist provides basic support and troubleshooting for ERP and CRM software (Yardi Voyager, RentCafé CRM, and RentCafé, Yardi Elevate, YardiOne, Aspire) and related applications. Additionally, the successful candidate will provide technical support for enterprise applications and platforms with a positive, can do attitude, and a strong desire to learn and find solutions to common problems.
Additional Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provides day-to-day support of ERP and CRM (Yardi Voyager, RentCafé CRM, and RentCafé, Yardi Elevate, YardiOne, Aspire) and related applications such as password resets, ticket routing and escalation.
- Manages service requests, prioritizes, and routes client requests to other internal and external resources.
- Stays current with Yardi software and related applications, changes, and updates.
- Occasional extended support coverage – which may include on-call, evening and/or weekend hours.
Education and Experience:
- Associates degree in technology related field or previous job equivalent experience in ERP, CRM, or property management is preferred.
- Working knowledge of ERP or CRM and related solutions (Voyager, RentCafé CRM, and RentCafé, Yardi Elevate, YardiOne, and Aspire are helpful).
- Preferred Technology Exposure: SharePoint, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office365, Windows administration.
- The ability to work cooperatively with others.
- Must be willing to work overtime when necessary and occasional extended support coverage – which may include on-call, evening and/or weekend hours.
- Must be willing to fly to various locations via private or public air transportation.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and a dependable means of transportation.
Employees are required to be honest and trustworthy with a satisfactory background. A valid driver's license and reliable transportation will be required as this position entails the operation of a personal and potentially a company vehicle.
We offer our full-time employees:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off programs
- Competitive compensation plan
- Employee referral program
- Opportunities for advancement
- Discounted apartment home
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we affirmatively seek diversity in our workplace. We recruit qualified candidates and advance our employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.