Call Center Representative
If you have an outgoing, friendly personality and good customer service skills then we have an opportunity for YOU!
Edward Rose & Sons is a family owned company providing modest to brand new luxury apartment communities throughout the Midwest and surrounding states. We handle all phases of development: from land acquisition to construction to management and maintenance.
We are looking for a professional and motivated individual to join our team as a Call Center Representative. Call Center Representatives provide customer service, technical troubleshooting and quality assurance for our residents. Full-time and part-time positions are available with flexible hours. There are no outbound sales calls.
Other responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Conducting oneself in a professional manner as a company representative, demonstrating sound judgment and conduct.
- Following Fair Housing guidelines.
- Additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
Requirements, Skills and Abilities:
- Call center or college experience is preferred.
- Must have reliable transportation and valid driver's license.
- Able to effectively and professionally communicate both orally and in writing, including over the phone.
- Competent computer and Internet skills, especially Microsoft Office and email.
- Proficient home networking skills and experience with associated software/hardware.
- A familiarity with DISH Network is helpful, but will train the right individual.
- Good team player, including demonstrated ability to foster a positive team environment.
Employees are required to be honest and trustworthy with a satisfactory background and driving record check to be performed on all applicants being seriously considered.
We offer our full time employees:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off programs
- Competitive compensation plan
- Employee referral program
- Great work environment
- Opportunities for advancement
- Discounted apartment home
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we affirmatively seek diversity in our workplace. We recruit qualified candidates and advance our employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.