If you have excellent communication skills, are organized and have knowledge of maintenance supplies, then we have an opportunity for YOU!
Edward Rose & Sons is a family owned company providing modest to brand new luxury apartment communities throughout the Midwest and surrounding states. We handle all phases of development: from land acquisition to construction to management and maintenance.
Swiss Valley Apartments is looking for a professional and motivated individual to join our team as a Facilities Coordinator. Facilities Coordinators are responsible for ordering, organizing and maintaining all inventory, parts and supplies for the office and maintenance departments. Facilities Coordinators also promote the community and the rental of apartments through the proper and timely maintenance of the interior of buildings, including apartments, mechanical rooms and common areas.
Other Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Monitor adherence to company policies and procedures, state/local/federal laws, fair housing and safety compliance.
- Ensure the quality and quantity of work; always maintaining high standards.
- Repairing of reported items which need service in both apartments and common areas, as well as preventative maintenance as needed.
- Present the ability to execute job duties under stressful circumstances such as last-minute deadlines or other difficult situations.
- Order supplies, appliances, pool supplies, upgrades and other tools necessary for operational purposes.
- Monitor inventory of the most commonly used parts to ensure an adequate stock.
- Maintain and organize purchase orders and inventory control documents.
- Additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
Requirements, Skills and Abilities:
- Able to effectively and professionally communicate both orally and in writing, including over the phone.
- Able to meet the physical requirements of the position, such as climbing ladders and stairs; walking, kneeling, standing, squatting, twisting and bending for long periods of time.
- Able to lift above shoulder height and push or pull up to 80 pounds.
- Able to learn, understand and use property management software programs.
- Open to change and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain a professional appearance following team apparel policy.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and a DMV record acceptable to company’s liability insurance provider.
Employees are required to be honest and trustworthy with a satisfactory background and driving record check to be performed on all applicants being seriously considered.
We offer our full-time employees:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off programs
- Competitive compensation plan
- Employee referral program
- Opportunities for advancement
- Discounted apartment home
Compensation: Starting at $17.97 per hour or higher, based on experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we affirmatively seek diversity in our workplace. We recruit qualified candidates and advance our employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.