BLVD Residential a privately held company with nearly 50 years’ experience in multifamily property management services, is looking for a Community Manager to join our team. The Community Manager will be accountable for a broad range of duties including managing the day-to-day operations, maintaining high occupancy levels, supporting our marketing programs, establishing and maintaining financial goals and managing and supporting the property team.
Location: Sacramento, CA
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- 2-4 years’ experience in the property management industry or related experience
- Solid sales, marketing and customer service experience.
- Knowledge of budgets and financial statements and the ability to work within budgeted guidelines.
- Property management certification (preferred)
What You'll Do
- Oversees day-to-day financials, sales, marketing, maintenance, and administrative operations of the community.
- Perform accounting responsibilities including revenue management, collections, and timely processing of resident deposits.
- Oversee and assist with marketing the property using social media and other appropriate platforms. Respond to rental inquiries made by phone, internet and walk-in traffic with objective of securing appointments.
- Perform administrative duties related to the on-site sales/marketing function.
- Provide a high level of customer service to prospects, residents and vendors.
- Ensures compliance with company standards and applicable laws, e.g., Fair Housing and Landlord/Ten ant laws.
What We Offer
- Competitive base salary plus a generous benefits package with two different medical plan options, as well as vision and dental group plans
- Company-paid life and AD&D insurance
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays
- Generous 401(k) match