Maintenance Supervisor II - $1,000 Sign
Palm Desert, CA
Rental Discount Available! $1,000 Sign On Bonus*
Sares Regis Group of Newport Beach, California, is a privately held real estate development, investment and management firm that focuses on commercial properties and multifamily communities in the western U.S. Since its founding in 1993, SRG has developed and acquired more than $7 billion in commercial and residential assets. The company manages a combined portfolio of approximately 25 million square feet of office and industrial space and 25,000 apartment units.
OPPORTUNITY: MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR II - PALM DESERT, CA
Sares Regis Group is seeking an experienced Maintenance Supervisor for our beautiful 161-unit community, Avenida Palm Desert! This is an excellent opportunity in a beautiful location for someone looking to grow their career in the property management industry! The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for the supervision and coordinating of employee activities and outside contractors engaged in maintaining and repairing physical structures of buildings and maintaining grounds.
Additional responsibilities include but aren't limited to:
• Directs employees and outside contractors in apartment renovations, service requests, structural repairs and ground maintenance.
• Obtains bids for work from outside contractors. Assembles, analyzes and submits bids to superiors for action.
• Orders and receives supplies, appliances and equipment from vendors.
• Coordinates work performed by outside vendors and inspects completed work for conformance to specifications and standards.
• Inspects facilities and equipment to determine need and extent of service, equipment required, and type. Studies production schedules and estimates worker hour requirements for completion of job assignment.
• Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules.
• Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of work crew.
• Assists Property Manager in planning and administering maintenance budget.
• Participates in after hours and emergency coverage as assigned by supervisor.
• Must have 2 years of related experience in property management as a Maintenance Supervisor on 100+ units.
• HVAC certification required
• Prefer Yardi experience
• Must have experience in all trades
• Must have excellent written, communication and computer skills
• Past supervisory experience a must
• Current driver's license and auto insurance required.
• Able to work weekends, on call, and overtime as job requires.
Salary range is $32.00-$33.00/hour. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes a 401(K) match, rental incentive and renewal compensation, bonuses, and rental discounts depending on location. Regular full-time employees who work between 30-40 hours a week are eligible for medical, dental, vision, other voluntary benefits and vacation accrual. Sick time accrual is provided in accordance with law.
*This bonus will be paid in two lump sum separate checks. 50% will be paid on the 45th day and 50% on the 90th day after you start employment with Sares Regis Operating Company L.P. ("Sares Regis Group"). In order to earn the signing and retention bonus, you must remain employed by Sares Regis Group for a period of 12 months after your start date.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT:
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
All positions contingent on completion of successful background screen and drug test.