Property Supervisor (Southern CA - 1522)
Explore a career at EAH Housing.
Start or continue a career in real estate development and management with EAH Housing. We are looking for talented and skilled professionals as we expand our property portfolio throughout California and Hawai`i. As a mission-based nonprofit organization and industry leader for more than 50 years, we live up to our values, and work to create opportunities to empower people to live better lives. Join us and make a difference today.
What we offer.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, as well as a 403(b) retirement plan with a 5% match. We also offer generous vacation accrual, holiday schedule, and work schedule flexibility. We believe in work / life balance. 15 days of vacation per year (which increases based on years of service) 10 paid sick days per year 12 paid holidays We take care of our employees. Competitive Salaries 403b Retirement Plan with 5% company match Go 365 Wellness Program Free Employee Medical Insurance Affordable Dental & Vision Insurance Flexible Spending Account EAP – Mental Health, Financial and Legal Services $1,500 Employee Referral Program EAH Academy, an in-house training program
This position is for a full-time Property Supervisor to work for EAH Corporate located in Tarzana, CA. Property Supervisor will be overseeing the Southern California portfolio. Position may be overseeing existing properties or new properties as EAH grows in that region. Qualified Candidates will have 1+ years of multi-site property management experience and knowledge of HUD, TCAC, DFEH and ADA Guidelines. Must have a current California Real Estate Sales License or be able to obtain one within nine months of hire. Must have strong supervisory experience.
For immediate consideration please apply to requisition PROPE003046 on our website at www.eahhousing.org/careers
The Property Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the fiscal, physical and operational aspects of a portfolio of properties. This includes the supervision of staff, the review, explanation and reporting of financial reports to the supervisor, partners and outside agencies.
- Acts as Liaison between site and central office, conducts monthly meetings
- Responsible for file compliance at each property in portfolio
- Works with Development on new acquisitions and developments
- Responsible for maintaining desired financial benchmarks, monitors and analyzes monthly financials for each property in portfolio
- Conducts site visits 2x monthly to each site, responsible for maintaining physical assets
- Supervises Assistants, Resident Managers, Floating Managers and all other site staff
- 1+ years of multi site property management
- Knowledge of HUD, TCAC, DFEH and ADA Guidelines
- Ability to Develop and Implement Budgets and Variance Reports
- Strong Supervisory experience
- Must have valid driver’s license and DMV clearance.
- Must have access to reliable vehicle and maintain own auto insurance in accordance with EAH minimum requirements.
- Must have current Real Estate license.
CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIREMENTS
EAH Housing conducts criminal background checks on all candidates who have received a conditional job offer. Once you have received such an offer, you will be required to submit and pass our criminal background requirements. Please be advised that certain roles may also require fingerprinting due to legal requirements. If onsite housing is a requirement of the position, any household members over 18 years of age who will be living onsite with the candidate must also undergo a criminal background check and tenant screening. Satisfactory completion of background check and fingerprinting requirements is a requirement of employment with EAH.
COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIREMENT
EAH requires that all new hires be vaccinated at the time of hire, i.e., vaccinated on their first day of work and provide proof of their vaccination status. Accommodations will be made for applicants with a valid medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief that they cannot get vaccinated. Accommodations can be requested after an offer has been extended.
EAH Housing is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer. CA BRE #00853495 | HI RB-16985