Part-Time Floating Leasing Manager
We are growing!
Sares Regis Group of Newport Beach, California, is a privately held real estate development, investment and management firm that focuses on commercial properties and multifamily communities in the western U.S. Since its founding in 1993, SRG has developed and acquired more than $7 billion in commercial and residential assets. The company manages a combined portfolio of approximately 25 million square feet of office and industrial space and 20,500 apartment units.
OPPORTUNITY: PART-TIME FLOATING LEASING MANAGER - CORONA, CA
**DAYS/HOURS REQUIRED: MONDAY - THURSDAY, 9AM - 6PM**
Sares Regis Group is seeking an experienced leasing professional for our properties, floating within the IE and based out of the Monterey! This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in the property management industry!
Duties include but aren't limited to:
- Supervisory responsibilities: the Leasing Manager supervises leasing consultants and may supervise other staff relative to community relations; hires and develops an effective leasing team, which includes setting goals, coaching, counseling and disciplining employees in conjunction with the community manger, writing and delivering performance reviews.
- Creates, implements, adjusts and monitors the marketing plan, including inventory and updates to marketing collateral.
- Shops the competitors; informs management and subordinates of conditions in the marketplace; identifies potential market challenges; develops a strong and reliable network of peers in the competitive marketplace; develops productive relationships with employers and other prospect sources in the marketplace.
- Reviews daily rent recommendations and proactively identifies opportunities to maximize income, whether or not a rent optimizer is in use on the property; operates within budget and sets leasing goals to meet budgeted occupancy and income.
- Reads, follows, and implements the company and employee handbooks, property policy manuals, and any other governing documents.
- Demonstrated sales and customer service experience a must.
- Must have at least 3+ years related property management experience (with lease up background preferred).
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from employees, managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Must be an effective listener and communicator with the ability to work well on a team.
- Ability to work weekends a must.
- Supervisory experience a must.
Salary range is $26.00-$27.00/hour. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes a 401(K) match, rental incentive and renewal compensation, bonuses, and rental discounts depending on location. Regular full time employees who work between 30-40 hours a week are eligible for medical, dental, vision, other voluntary benefits and vacation accrual. Sick time accrual is provided in accordance with law.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT:
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
All positions contingent on completion of successful background screen and drug test.