Leasing Consultant - LEASI005998-00001
The Groundskeeper/Porter is responsible for the daily upkeep and maintenance of the apartment community, including buildings, landscaping, parking lots/structures, trash areas and common areas, and performs a range of duties to include but not limited to; painting, cleaning, removing items left behind in vacated homes, and pool maintenance. The Groundskeeper/Porter is responsible for conducting all job duties in accordance with company policy and all safety protocols, and supports the overall objective of meeting the expectations of the Client, based on the respective operating capital budget and management agreement.
- Property Type: Existing - Market Rate
- Building Type: Garden (1-10 stories) - ADA* accessibility
- Number of Units: 180
- Bonus Eligible: Yes
- Sign-On Bonus: No - Recruiting bonuses not approved by the owner/client
- Personal Tools Required: No
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar role, preferably within Residential Property Management. Experience in hotel maintenance, facilities maintenance, or construction will also be considered.
- High School diploma or equivalency certificate required.
- Valid Driver's License, a good driving record, current motor vehicle insurance which meets State requirements, and an operable vehicle that meets FPI’s Driving Standards and Personal Vehicle Use policy.
- Must be able to wear a respirator, if required, and have the ability to be medically fit for duty and cleared to wear a respirator, and comply with FPI’s facial hair policy.
- Must be proficient in speaking, reading, and writing in English.
- Basic computer skills (email, internet, etc.).
- May be required to provide and maintain own tools.
- Embracing and exemplifying our HEART core values and incorporating them into every task performed and every interaction with clients, supervisors, team members, colleagues, residents, vendors, etc..
- Positive influencing, interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
Why look at FPI for your next career step? We are one of the largest third-party 100% fee-managed Property Management companies in the nation, an industry leader in both the Conventional and Affordable Housing spaces, managing over 850 communities (~150,000 units) across the country, and employ ~3,500 team members. We offer comprehensive compensation and benefits packages (employee-only employer paid plan available), on-going training, and plenty of opportunities to grow your career. Come join Team FPI!
FPI Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. FPI Management participates in the E-Verify program.
- High School/GED or better in Other
Licenses & CertificationsRequired
- Valid Drivers License
- Maint: Landscape/Grounds
- Google Mail (GMail)
- Internet Use
- Basic Computer Skills
- Customer Service