Corpus Christi, TX
Come join our team!
Arise Equity Management,
OPPORTUNITY: COMMUNITY MANAGER - CORPUS CHRISTI, TX REGION
Arise Equity Management is seeking an experienced Community Manager for one of our beautiful garden style communities! This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to grow their career with a great company in a convenient location!
This person is responsible for the overall supervision and performance of the property. Some additional duties and responsibilities include but aren't limited to:
• Responsible for hiring, training and developing a competent team.
• Manages daily operations.
• Collects rents, including implementation of timely legal delinquent rent procedures; assures resident insurance compliance procedures are in place; assures screening criteria and policies are adhered to; assures resident retention procedures are implemented timely and effectively; processes invoices and ensures timely and accurate data input; timely and accurately completes any other required reports.
• Reviews and analyzes monthly budgets and forecasts.
• Identifies potential market challenges; educates self, staff and regional manager about competitors and conditions in the marketplace; creates effective marketing plans.
• Makes certain recurring contract work (i.e. unit cleaning, painting, landscaping) is bid out routinely to assure quality and best price; confirms contractor insurance and lien waiver requirements are in compliance with policy; monitors quality and timeliness of contractor performance.
• Assures OSHA and other safety procedures are implemented; ensures the team is educated as needed regarding safety precautions, including routine safety meetings, and confirms up-to-date MSDS information is available.
• Identifies, in conjunction with the maintenance supervisor, potential repairs or capital projects; confirms quality curb appeal meets standards set by corporate and the regional manager; identifies actual or potential risk management issues.
• Reads, follows, and implements the company and employee handbooks, property policy manuals, and any other governing documents.
• Must have excellent problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills and leadership/supervisory skills.
• Must have at least 3 years of experience as a Community Manager
• Must have excellent sales skills
• Must have ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals. Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
• Must have ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area. Ability to apply concepts of basic math.
• Must have ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of operations software used at the property level; ResMan, AmRent, Outlook, Internet software, EXCEL, and WORD.
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes a rental commission, bonuses, and rental discounts. Regular, full-time employees who work between 30-40 hours a week are eligible for Health Care Coverage, other voluntary benefits and vacation accrual. Sick time accrual is provided in accordance with law.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
All positions contingent on completion of successful background screen and drug test.