Area Supervisor - South Bay Area - AREAS
The Area Supervisor (AS) assists the Regional Portfolio Manager (RPM) with managing a group of assigned assets/properties, and to perform the RPM duties under their direction and/or in their absence. The AS is responsible for all on-site employees, is accountable for all operations of the assets in their inventory, and meeting the expectations of each Client based on the respective operating budget and management agreement.
* Number of Units: 548
* On-Call Required
* Minimum 3 years' experience in a Community Director role, with 300+ units.
* High School diploma or equivalent required. College degree, preferred.
* Valid Driver's License, good MVR, current insurance.
* Must be proficient in speaking, reading, and writing in English.
* Strong computer skills (MS Office, G-Suite, email, internet, Yardi, etc.).
Additional requirements for Affordable Housing properties:
* Must have experience in affordable housing programs including but not limited to: LIHTC, HUD programs (Project Based Section 8, Section 236, PRAC, 811 PRA), USDA-Rural Development (515), HCD, HOME Funds and Bonds.
* Embracing and exemplifying our HEART core values and incorporating them into every task performed and every interaction with clients, supervisors, team members, colleagues, residents, vendors, etc..
* Positive influencing, interpersonal and communication skills are essential as a leader and mentor to your team.
Why look at FPI for your next career step? We are one of the largest third-party 100% fee-managed Property Management companies in the nation, an industry leader in both the Conventional and Affordable Housing spaces, managing over 850 communities (~150,000 units) across the country, and employ ~3,500 team members. We offer comprehensive compensation and benefits packages (employee-only employer paid plan available), on-going training, and plenty of opportunities to grow your career. Come join Team FPI!
FPI Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. FPI Management participates in the E-Verify program.
* 3 year(s): Community Director (or similar role) with 300+ units
* High School/GED or better in Other
* Bachelors or better in Business Administration
Licenses & Certifications
* Valid Drivers License
* Microsoft Word
* Microsoft Excel
* Google Drive
* Google Mail (GMail)
* Internet Use
* Basic Computer Skills
* Management * Customer Service