Customer Service Rep (CUSTO005176)
The Customer Service Representative is the community`s resident relations specialist and is responsible for interacting with residents on behalf of FPI to assist with their needs and concerns, develop and maintain resident retention and lease renewal programs, and provide office support to the Community Director. The Customer Service Representative is responsible for conducting all job duties in accordance with Fair Housing Laws and Company policy, and supports the overall objective of meeting the expectations of the Client, based on the respective financial operating budget and management agreement.
- Weekends Required
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar role, preferably within Residential Property Management. Experience in hospitality, retail, sales or customer service will also be considered.
- High School diploma or equivalency certificate required.
- Valid Driver's License, a good driving record, current motor vehicle insurance which meets State requirements, and an operable vehicle that meets FPI’s Driving Standards and Personal Vehicle Use policy.
- Must be proficient in speaking, reading, and writing in English.
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, Google Apps, property management-related software, email, internet, social media).
- Embracing and exemplifying our HEART core values and incorporating them into every task performed and every interaction with clients, supervisors, team members, colleagues, residents, vendors, etc..
- Positive influencing, interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
Why look at FPI for your next career step? We are one of the largest third-party 100% fee-managed Property Management companies in the nation, an industry leader in both the Conventional and Affordable Housing spaces, managing over 850 communities (~150,000 units) across the country, and employ ~3,500 team members. We offer comprehensive compensation and benefits packages (employee-only employer paid plan available), on-going training, and plenty of opportunities to grow your career. Come join Team FPI!
FPI Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. FPI Management participates in the E-Verify program.