Summer Marina Attendant
Marina del Rey, CA
E&S Ring is a leading residential property management company with apartment communities located in some of the most desired neighborhoods across California. In addition to having our communities strategically positioned in the heart of these neighborhoods, we also have a long-standing reputation as the cool kids on the block. How would you feel if we told you that we have an opportunity as a Summer Marina Attendant at the Esprit Marina where you’ll be up close and personal to where the magic happens!
What We’re Offering: A role that allows you to put your accounting skills to work by multitasking, thinking outside the box, and actively participating in process improvement initiatives. A work environment that thrives on a good sense of humor, fun-loving sarcasm and PACMAN! (You’ll see!) A top-notch benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance 401(K) w/ Match Eligibility & FSA Accounts Vacation Days, Sick Pay, Personal Days + Holiday Pay Tuition Reimbursement Program Wellness Reimbursement & Most Importantly, a Competitive Salary
Let’s repeat that one again, because we believe a job should do more than just pay the bills.
A COMPETITIVE SALARY!
Still here? We thought so! Read on
What You’ll Need to Bring to the Table:
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing
- Ability to frequently walk and stand and occasionally stoop, kneel or crawl
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Knowledge of actions to take in the case of an emergency such as fire, sinking, storms, etc.
- Ability to communicate with others including the public in a friendly, courteous manner
- Ability to perform wood and mechanical repair work preferred
Your Calling Will Be:
• Assist boaters with a variety of takes including but not limited to ice delivery, general assistance with moving items to and from boats and cars, delivering packages etc • Receives incoming telephone calls and visitors, rendering assistance as needed • Checks boats at slips periodically and informs supervisor and/or boat owners if problems are detected • Inventories supplies and submits requests for supplies to Manager • Assists with repairs to facilities as required • Assists in facilitating residents and boaters with Kayak and Paddleboard use. Monitor this area for cleanliness and supplies • Picks up trash in parking lots and docks • Assist in “Clean Marina” compliance for Esprit including removing trash from the water • Clean restrooms and other facilities as needed • Completes pump outs • Performs other duties as assigned