Palo Alto, CA
Come join our team!
Sares Regis Group of Newport Beach, California, is a privately held real estate development, investment and management firm that focuses on commercial properties and multifamily communities in the western U.S. Since its founding in 1993, SRG has developed and acquired more than $7 billion in commercial and residential assets. The company manages a combined portfolio of approximately 25 million square feet of office and industrial space and 25,000 apartment units.
OPPORTUNITY: MAINTENANCE ADMINISTRATOR - PALO ALTO, CA
Sares Regis Group is seeking an experienced property management professional to work at our beautiful 759-unit community, Oak Creek Apartments! This is a great career opportunity in an ideal location.
The Maintenance Administrator is responsible for greeting guests and vendors, promptly answering the telephone, and generally sets the first impression in a manner conducive to the professional image adopted by the property and company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greets visitors and vendors, and directs them to the appropriate staff person or assigned job duty; answers telephone calls, takes, retrieves, and communicates messages; records and distributes service order requests; sorts and distributes mail; assists in creating and distributing resident communications; maintains appropriate logs and data input.
- Reads, follows, and implements the company and employee handbooks, property policy manuals, and any other governing documents.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Maintains professional and calm demeanor while managing difficult situations; focuses on solving conflict; maintains confidentiality; flexible and a good listener
- Speaks clearly and persuasively; participates in meetings. Writes clearly and informatively; produces accurate and grammatically correct documents; able to read and interpret written information.
- Demonstrates knowledge of fair housing law.
- Remains tactful and focused under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for actions; maintains confidentiality.
- 1-2 years of related experience and/or training; and proven ability to pass fair housing exam
- Ability to read and interpret procedure manuals, safety manuals, lease agreements, technical procedures and governmental regulations. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Must have knowledge of operations software used at the property level; Outlook, Internet software, EXCEL, and WORD.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Ability to work with customers in a professional manner.
- Current driver's license and auto insurance.
Salary range is $21.00-$22.00/Hr. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes a 401(K) match, rental incentive and renewal compensation, bonuses, and rental discounts depending on location. Regular full-time employees who work between 30-40 hours a week are eligible for medical, dental, vision, other voluntary benefits and vacation accrual. Sick time accrual is provided in accordance with law.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT:
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
All positions contingent on completion of successful background screen and drug test.