We are hiring a Maintenance Technician to join our teams in Denver and offering a $1,000 sign-on bonus.
What are the perks at MAXX Properties as a maintenance technician?
- Our Geared-to-Go program offers an annual reimbursement of $100 for their purchase of new work boots AND an additional $100 for purchase of industry related work tools
- Industry competitive salary with monthly renewal bonuses
- One of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry
- Rental discounts at any MAXX Property
- Tuition reimbursement towards work-related courses (CAM-T, EPA, CPO)
- Reimbursement on children’s education/extra-curricular activities
What skills and experience are required?
- A minimum of 1 year of residential maintenance experience including work orders and turns
- Basic to moderate electrical, plumbing, HVAC, appliance repairs and general maintenance skills
- EPA Type II or Universal highly preferred but not required
- Valid driver's license is required (unless living on-site)
MAXX PROPERTIES COVID VACCINATION POLICY
- Please note, all employees at Maxx Properties will be required to have the COVID-19 vaccine.
MAXX Properties is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, among other things, or as a qualified individual with a disability. Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.