1930 S. 24th Street
Mesa, AZ 85204
The Leasing Manager will oversee the leasing of apartments, lease renewals, and the make-ready of all turnover units as well as the training of leasing agents. We are looking for this individual to work Full-Time Tuesday- Saturday from 9am to 6pm.
- Oversee the marketing and advertising of vacancies on media/advert channels to attract potential tenants.
- Provide potential tenants with a tour of the property or home highlighting the valuable features of the building.
- Run background checks on potential tenants.
- Oversee the processing and approval of client applications and lease documents.
- Elaborate the terms of the lease, rental rate, and period of payment to tenants.
- Guide the activities and operations of a leasing team to ensure revenue goals are achieved.
- Organize meetings during which leasing operations are discussed to identify solutions necessary for achieving occupancy targets.
- Oversee the hiring and on-the-job training of leasing recruits to bring them up-to-speed on work activities.
- Conduct a survey of the property market to obtain information on competing lease rates and other trends that affect occupancy/rent.
- Develop and implement policies necessary for improving the profitability and efficiency of a leasing department.
- Ensures confidentiality and controls access to sensitive information.
- Supervises office employees and/or intern workers, as assigned.
- Minimum Education: High School
- Minimum Experience: 1-2 Years
- Minimum Field of Expertise: Secretarial or specialized clerical, including some administrative experience.
- Preferred Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Preferred Experience: 3 Years
- Preferred Field of Expertise: Combined secretarial and administrative experience in a business environment
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and clean driving record.
Hourly Rate: $19.50per hour plus commissions