Assistant Business Manager
Los Angeles, CA
E&S Ring is a leading residential property management company with apartment communities located in some of the most desired neighborhoods across California. In addition to having our communities strategically positioned in the heart of these neighborhoods, we also have a long-standing reputation for providing superior customer service in a fun and dynamic environment. We currently have an opening for a Maintenance Supervisor at our 276 unit community located in Los Angeles, CA. What We’re Offering: A role that allows you to put your management skills to work by multitasking, thinking outside the box, and actively participating in process improvement initiatives. A work environment that thrives on building rapport with others on the team and our valued residents and vendors. A top-notch benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance 401(K) w/ Match Eligibility & FSA Accounts Vacation Days, Sick Pay, Personal Days + Holiday Pay Tuition Reimbursement Program Wellness Reimbursement Competitive Salary + bonus potential What You’ll Need to Bring to the Table:
- Formal training, BOMA, IREM, CAMM or vocational program.
- Minimum of 3 + years of direct experience in apartment maintenance or 5 or more years in related fields.
- 2 years supervisory experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Knowledge of cost/benefit analysis is a plus.
- Proficient in plumbing, electrical, painting, carpentry etc.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Strong work ethic and positive team-player attitude.
- Strong time management skills.
- Solid communication skills.
Your Calling Will Be:
- Responsible for ensuring overall physical aspect of the property.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of maintenance of the community, including resident satisfaction retention.
- Oversee preparation of market ready product within 5 days timeline for normal turns.
- Efficient scheduling of all service personnel and vendors.
- Remedy any resident complaint.
- Conduct monthly safety meetings
- Responsible for turnover process
Do you have what it takes? Start applying now! We can’t wait to meet you!! Required: Satisfactory drug test and background check. Schedule: Monday-Friday