Los Angeles, CA
E&S Ring is a leading residential property management company with apartment communities located in some of the most desired neighborhoods across California. In addition to having our communities strategically positioned in the heart of these neighborhoods, we also have a long-standing reputation as the cool kids on the block. How would you feel if we told you that we have an opportunity for a Dock Attendant at our Marina Del Rey property so that you’ll be up close and personal to where all the magic happens!
What You’ll Need to Bring to the Table:
- 1 year in apartment maintenance, dock maintenance, or equivalent field.
- 1-year customer service experience required.
- Ability to communicate professionally with customers and the ability to work outdoors in various weather conditions.
- 1-year prior boating (power and/or sail) experience. Not necessary, but desired.
- Ability to swim.
Your Calling Will Be:
- General maintenance tasks and repairs around the marina docks and boat slips, including but not limited to, overall cleanliness of the docks, trash removal, and other special projects as needed.
- Responsible for assisting boaters land and launch their boats, load and unload equipment and supplies, and deliver necessary items to the tenants.
- Any other duties and special projects as needed.
Do you have what it takes? Start applying now! We can’t wait to meet you!
Required: Satisfactory drug test and background check.
Schedule 9am-6pm, Friday-Tuesday
This is a temporary Full-time position from June-October.