Senior Financial Analyst
Los Angeles, CA
E&S Ring is a leading residential property management company with apartment communities located in some of the most desired neighborhoods across California. In addition to having our communities strategically positioned in the heart of these neighborhoods, we also have a long-standing reputation as the cool kids on the block. It just so happens that we have an exciting opportunity at our Corporate office in Los Angeles for the position of Senior Financial Analyst.
What We’re Offering:
A role that allows you to put your financial skills to work by multitasking, thinking outside the box, and actively participating in process improvement initiatives.
A work environment that thrives on a good sense of humor, fun-loving sarcasm and positive personalities.
A top-notch benefits package including:
Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance 401(K) w/ Match Eligibility & FSA Accounts Vacation Days, Sick Pay, Personal Days + Holiday Pay Tuition Reimbursement Program Wellness Reimbursement & Most Importantly, a Competitive Salary Let’s repeat that one again, because we believe a job should do more than just pay the bills. A COMPETITIVE SALARY! Still here? We thought so! Read on
What You’ll Need to Bring to the Table:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics, Mathematics or related.
- Advanced accounting principles, cash vs accrual, GAAP, full cycle, financial statement prep, depreciation taxation and audit
- Proven advanced Excel skills, proficiency in Yardi.
- Command of written and verbal language to communicate with executives.
- Due diligence, investigative and critical thinking skills.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Strong work ethic and positive team-player attitude.
- Strong time management skills.
- Solid communication skills.
Your Calling Will Be:
- Proficient review of financial data, ledgers and accounts on macro and micro level to produce financials.
- Design and maintain reporting tools alongside consultant/programmer. Support automated internal financial reporting.
- Serve as Budget Project lead for the company. Plan the project calendar.
- Responsible for government filings for City, County, State and Federal agencies ie US Census, Local and Municipal Business License, Rent Control Registrations, Unsecured Property Tax.
- Design, maintain, disseminate information and train on Accounting chart of accounts, custom account trees and reporting using account mapping.
- Foster permanent improvement of financial reporting by performing ongoing analysis of processes. Recommended solutions for improving business process.
- Handle other duties and special projects as assigned.