Rancho Mirage, CA
Maintenance Technician, Rancho Mirage
We have an immediate opening for a seasoned, full-time maintenance technician who has experience with community common area maintenance and janitorial. Duties will be assigned under the direct supervision of the Community Manager.
- Common area maintenance
- Common area janitorial (clubhouse, bathrooms, etc.)
- Minor painting
- Minor electrical repairs on items such as appliances, fixtures, switches and outlets, etc.
- Minor plumbing repairs such as replacing fittings and faucets, clearing drain stoppages, shut-offs, etc.
- General maintenance such as replacing broken tile, screens, garbage disposals, fixtures, appliances, blinds, and locks; maintaining and cleaning the property
- Some gardening and landscaping work
Who We’re Looking For:
- Be customer-service oriented
- Possess a good work ethic and uphold the company values
- Have a minimum recent experience of two years or more in property management, apartment/residential maintenance, or as a handyman
- Be able to work with minimal supervision
- Be able to resolve challenges logically and know when to refer more complex issues to a higher level since duties and tasks are frequently non-routine
- Demonstrate initiative, professionalism, integrity, and exercise confidentiality in all areas of performance
- Maintain accurate records of work performed
- Be punctual, neat and efficient
- Possess a valid California Driver’s License, reliable transportation, and automobile insurance
- Read, write speak English fluently
40 hours per week Monday - Friday
Must pass background and DMV investigation
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
Star Management is an established leader in the Manufactured Housing Industry. With locations in California and various western states, we have over 60 years of expanded stability and experience, and are always looking to add skilled and qualified individuals to our growing team.
Star Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a smoke-free environment in all locations. We support a safe, healthy and drug-free workplace.