Yardi Software Support Specialist
Aperto Property Management, Inc. is currently seeking a qualified and experienced Yardi Software Support Specialist to join our team. This key associate will resolve software system issues via help desk and the support ticket system. Affordable experience required.
In this role, you will:
- Receive and resolve Yardi Tickets generated by site users at all levels
- Report to senior team leaders and coordinate new property on-boarding and feature implementation
- Assist in Yardi conversion data to evaluate for accuracy and compliance.
- Assist in data validation and testing to ensure smooth property transition
- Assist with data scrubbing for Yardi projects
- Assist with support tickets that pertain to new property or feature issues
An ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in supporting users within the Yardi system
- Knowledge of Yardi, including Affordable, Payscan, Rent Café and Checkscan modules
- Strong customer service and excellent verbal / written communication skills
- Ability to proactively manage tasks
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills
- Experience in validating and scrubbing data using advanced excel features
- Accounting understanding (reading resident ledgers)
- Compliance knowledge, including LIHTC, Project Based Section 8 and Housing Choice vouchers
- Experience in affordable property implementations in Yardi
- Motivation and interest in a fast-paced work environment
Aperto Property Management is a full-service, fee-based apartment management company for conventional and affordable multi-housing communities. At APM, our mission is to simply be the best apartment management company in the United States and to provide quality management, professional service, and superior operating results to our clients and residents.
APM's full-scale property management platform provides a complete and comprehensive leasing and management service for acquisition rehabs, stabilized assets, and new property lease ups. We pride ourselves in providing unmatched service.
Aperto Property Management offers a full benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. We also offer long term disability, generous paid time off, 401K (with match), and more.
We provide a workplace where our associates are empowered to take initiative, and there is a distinct culture of learning and development.
Aperto Property Management is an equal opportunity employer, and uses E-Verify as part of the I-9 process to verify the work eligibility of all new hires.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.00 - $29.00 per hour