Ingenious Asset Group, Inc
Multi-Site Property Manager
Ingenious Asset Group, Inc., is a property management firm based in Encino and is seeking an experienced multi-site property manager to join its team. Ingenious Asset Group Inc. manages single family homes, apartment buildings and commercial properties throughout Los Angeles.
This is not an entry level position and reports directly to the portfolio manager.
- Oversee single family homes & multi-site apartment buildings with & without on-site resident managers.
- Supervise on-site resident managers, as applicable
- Inspect apartment buildings regularly & monthly
- Enforce tenant leases
- Prepare and serve all tenant notices
- Monitor and enforce rent collections
- Apartment leasing: Rent surveys, advertise & showing apartments
- Conduct open houses during the week, evenings & weekends
- Tenants: communicate with and solve issues on a timely basis
- Vendors: communicate with, obtain & approve bids and coordinate
- Perform move-in & move-out inspections
Technical Skills required:
- Computer literacy and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Appfolio experience preferred, but not required
- Tech savvy required with use of Google cloud platform and other technology
Professional & Other Requirements
- Must have multi-site property management experience
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented and able to follow systems, policies & procedures
- Must own a reliable car and provide proof of valid CA car insurance.
This is a full time position with overtime and weekends required. Property management is not 9 to 5.
Bi-lingual (English-Spanish) preferred, but not required.
- Annual salary: Depends on experience
- Performance based bonuses
- 50% paid medical, dental & vision insurance
- Company matching 401K
- Paid vacation time
- Paid sick time
- Paid cell phone
- Generous gas allowance
Employment is contingent on a credit & background check. A drug test may be administered.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year