Real Estate Equities
Lease Up Leasing Agent
Purpose: Lease apartments to prospects to achieve 100% occupancy and tax credit compliance within designated timeline. Provide other general property management office duties. Perform duties required to maintain compliance program eligibility for affordable housing.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Show and lease apartments to those who qualify under the property's income restrictions.
- Provide prospects and residents with exceptional customer service.
- Manage prospect pipeline through Knock, via phone, email, and text.
- Host Open Houses to lease apartments.
- Meet and greet customers in person and on the telephone, email, or text.
- Complete paperwork for application and process through SRI.
- Complete paperwork required to determine household eligibility for affordable housing programs.
- Complete the workflow process and work with compliance team as necessary to process applications.
- Compile weekly reports as necessary.
- Assist residents with questions and record service requests.
- Perform community inspections once the building is open.
- Assist with marketing outreach program as needed.
- Assist with move-ins as necessary.
- Polish up office, vacant apartments, and the tour route/amenities so they are ready to show.
- Operate all office machines, printer, computer, etc.
- Handle mail, prepare notes, letters, and documents; receive and distribute packages.
- Perform/prepare special projects
- Perform other duties, as assigned
- Previous leasing or related sales experience, preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task/meet deadlines
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, Yardi experience desired
- Maintain professional office environment
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Ability to sit for long periods of time at a desk
- Ability to sit, stand, bend, stoop and go upstairs as necessary
Monday thru Friday, nights and weekends as necessary to complete the lease up.