Desert Hot Springs, CA
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN – Verbena Crossing
USA MULTIFAMILY MANAGEMENT, INC. is engaged in the management of residential multifamily communities. We develop, build, own and manage our properties. Our properties are located throughout California and Nevada and range in size from 52 units to 397 units. We specialize in Tax Credit; Section 42 properties (LIHTC – Low Income Housing Tax Credit). USA Multifamily Management is a subsidiary of USA Properties Fund, Inc., a full-service, fully diversified, privately owned real estate investment and development organization.
We are seeking a Maintenance Technician for our 96 Unit Family Community located in Desert Hot Springs, CA. The Maintenance Technician will report to the Community Manager. This is a non-exempt position with a Monday through Friday work schedule; some flexibility will be required to accommodate on call needs. We offer a competitive salary, depending on experience.
When you join the USA team, you'll find a collaborative work environment and the opportunity to develop your talents in an organization that provides needed services to those in our communities.
We also offer:
- Medical, dental, vision, and chiropractic insurance.
- Paid time off, including holidays and 8 hours of paid volunteer time per year.
- Unpaid time off.
- Bonus program eligibility.
- A wellness incentive program.
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match.
- Life insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts.
- Regular training opportunities and career development planning.
- Tuition assistance and professional designation reimbursement.
- A scholarship opportunity for dependents of full-time employees.
- An employee referral bonus program.
- Employee Recognition and Appreciation Events
Learn more about working for USA at: https://www.usapropfund.com/careers.asp
The Maintenance Technician is to maintain the physical integrity of the community at all times. This involves ensuring a safe and secure living environment for residents, visitors, and staff. The Maintenance Technician will carry out assigned duties in a safe manner and other duties as requested by the Community Manager. The Maintenance Technician will assume all maintenance responsibilities.
· At least two (2) years of experience in maintenance
· Computer skills desired
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
· Plumbing and electrical repairs
· Light carpentry
· Glass and screen replacements
· Unit turns
· High School Diploma or GED Certificate preferred
TO APPLY: Attach cover letter and resume to online application
USA Multifamily Management, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal access to hiring and employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition or veteran's status. USA Multifamily Management, Inc. is committed to maintaining a drug free work place.