COMMUNITY MANAGER – Terracina at Reno
USA MULTIFAMILY MANAGEMENT, INC. is engaged in the management of residential multifamily communities. We develop, build, own and manage our properties. Our properties are located throughout California and Nevada and range in size from 52 units to 397 units. We specialize in Tax Credit; Section 42 properties (LIHTC – Low Income Housing Tax Credit). USA Multifamily Management is a subsidiary of USA Properties Fund, Inc., a full-service, fully diversified, privately owned real estate investment and development organization.
We are seeking a Community Manager for our 184 unit Family Community, Terracina at Reno, located in Reno, NV. The Community Manager will report to the Regional Property Supervisor. This is a non-exempt position with a Monday through Friday work schedule. We offer a competitive salary, depending on experience. In addition, an optional onsite apartment unit is included at no cost monthly rent.
When you join the USA team, you'll find a collaborative work environment and the opportunity to develop your talents in an organization that provides needed services to those in our communities.
We also offer:
- Medical, dental, vision, and chiropractic insurance.
- Paid time off, including holidays and 8 hours of paid volunteer time per year.
- Unpaid time off.
- Bonus program eligibility.
- A wellness incentive program.
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match.
- Life insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts.
- Regular training opportunities and career development planning.
- Tuition assistance and professional designation reimbursement.
- A scholarship opportunity for dependents of full-time employees.
- An employee referral bonus program.
- Employee Recognition and Appreciation Events
Learn more about working for USA at: https://www.usapropfund.com/careers.asp
· Community Manager is accountable for property operations
· Supervise and coordinate staff, activities and resources in order to accomplish property objectives
· Manage portfolio; maximizing occupancy levels and property value
· Must have at least two (2) years of experience in on-site property management, with Tax Credit knowledge
· Computer skills in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
· Knowledge of YARDI Voyage
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
· Management of on-site staff and resources
· Successful track record of meeting property goals
· Low Income Housing Tax Credit experience
· Must have a valid CA driver’s license & reliable transportation
· High School Diploma or GED require
TO APPLY: Attach resume to online application
USA Multifamily Management, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place.