On-Site Building Manager
As an on-site building manager at 19J Midtown, you will play an important role with our onsite team. You will also create a positive and lasting influence on the residents who chose to call 19J Midtown home.
You will be responsible with daily tasks to help facilitate resident needs, building organization, and assistance to the rest of our onsite team.
On-site studio housing may be available at a discounted rate as part of employment.
- Manage daily on-site operations including maintaining an orderly package area, maintaining a clean and orderly laundry center and fitness center, etc.
- Maintain property by addressing tenant complaints and enforcing community rules
- Manage package deliveries into our Luxer locker system and notify tenants appropriately of their package deliveries
- Assisting with parking enforcement requests
- Ensure apartments are prepared for move-in
- Coordinate and assist with move-in and move-out appointments
- Assist with vendor and carrier access to the building
- Assist with resident lock outs
- Assist with basic resident work orders
- Collaborate with team members to identify and solve any resident concerns that may arise
- Responding to late night and after hours requests and calls by staff and residents
- Communicate with management team regarding daily tasks
- Organized/Detail Oriented
- Team player
- Customer oriented
- Self motivated
- Self driven
- Great communication skills
- High school or equivalent, Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- Prior experience with building management or resident management (at least three years)
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Ability to interact with others in a team environment
- Some technical experience is preferred
*Pay is commensurate with experience