San Jose, CA
We are growing!
Sares Regis Group of Newport Beach, California, is a privately held real estate development, investment and management firm that focuses on commercial properties and multifamily communities in the western U.S. Since its founding in 1993, SRG has developed and acquired more than $7 billion in commercial and residential assets. The company manages a combined portfolio of approximately 25 million square feet of office and industrial space and 25,000 apartment units.
OPPORTUNITY: LEASING CONSULTANT - SAN JOSE, CA
**DAYS REQUIRED: FRIDAY - TUESDAY, 9AM - 6PM**
Sares Regis Group is seeking an experienced sales and customer service professional for our beautiful 250-unit community, The Pierce! Discover Downtown’s excitement, exhilaration, and energy. Welcome to The Pierce — an innovative destination with expansive urban apartments in dynamic, downtown San Jose. Visually inspired, The Pierce will literally light the way home with its ingenious digital rooftop display. Live in the heart of the SoFA district and walk to nearby San Pedro Square and downtown dining. Santana Row, Valley Fair and San Jose State are just minutes away. Prepare to be dazzled by The Pierce. This is a great career opportunity in an ideal location!
Duties include but aren't limited to:
• Interviews prospective residents and records information to ascertain needs and qualifications. Inputs information into computer.
• Accompanies prospects to model apartments and discusses size and layout of rooms, available facilities, such as swimming pool, location of shopping centers and freeways, services available, and terms of lease.
• Qualifies prospective residents, verifying applications, lease documents and related paperwork. Updates records as necessary.
• Completes lease form or agreement and collects rental deposit and application fee.
• Introduces resident to apartment/property procedures.
• Promotes positive, proactive resident relations, working to make the living experience, the first and last impression, of the highest quality.
- Demonstrated sales and customer service experience a must.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from employees, managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Must be an effective listener and communicator with the ability to work well on a team.
- Ability to work weekends a must.
Salary range is $19.00-$21.50/hour. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes a 401(K) match, rental incentive and renewal compensation, bonuses, and rental discounts depending on location. Regular full-time employees who work between 30-40 hours a week are eligible for medical, dental, vision, other voluntary benefits and vacation accrual. Sick time accrual is provided in accordance with law.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT:
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
All positions contingent on completion of successful background screen and drug test.