Community Director (COMMU002318)
Elk Grove, CA
FPI Management is currently looking for a Community Director to join our team!
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE has experience in an Apartment Manager role. Is a dynamic leader, possessing the ability to motivate and lead a team. Is fully competent with all phases of financial and variance reporting. Is marketing savvy and proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel), Google Apps (Gmail, Sheets, Docs, Drive), and property management-related software (i.e.: Yardi, RealPage, etc.). Must have a passion for excellent customer service and growing and developing your team!
The Community Director is fully accountable for all day-to-day operations of a typically small asset/property (totaling less than 350 units and managing a staff of up to 5 Full-Time Employees (FTEs)). Responsibilities include overseeing and enhancing the value of the property/asset, and managing the asset to meet the client's expressed operational and financial goals. Will supervise all on-site staff.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS for consideration:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar leadership role, preferably within Residential Property Management.
- High School Diploma or equivalency certification required. College degree in a relatable field preferred, but not required.
- Valid Driver's License and insured operable vehicle (NOTICE: If driving is required for the position, a status check and driving record search will be conducted, post-offer).
- Must be proficient in speaking, reading, and writing in English.
Additional requirements for Affordable Housing properties:
- Must have experience in affordable housing programs including but not limited to: Low-Income Housing/Tax Credit (LIHTC), HUD programs (Project Based Section 8, Section 236, PRAC, 811 PRA), USDA-Rural Development (USDA-RD 515), HCD, HOME Funds and Bonds, etc..
Why look at FPI for the next step in your career? We are one of the largest third-party property management companies in the Nation, an industry leader in both the Conventional and Affordable Housing spaces, managing over 800 properties (100,000+ units) across the country. We have a culture grounded in HEART and are always looking for individuals who thrive in a supportive and collaborative environment. FPI offers comprehensive compensation and benefits packages (PTO, health, dental, and vision insurance plans, etc.), on-going training, and plenty of growth opportunities. Come join Team FPI!
Click the apply button above to begin your application!
FPI Management prides itself on being an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. FPI Management participates in the E-Verify program.