Los Angeles, CA
ICO Group is seeking a Building Maintenance Technician to join our team.
As our maintenance tech, you are solely in charge of the repairs upkeep of two of our historic Residential Loft Buildings in Downtown Los Angeles. These buildings have been beautifully restored and house approximately 100 live-work units.
You will be responsible for completing work orders and other required tasks, including turning vacant units and assisting with light cleaning of our common areas.
The ideal candidate is a take-charge individual with initiative, strong knowledge of residential maintenance repairs, including light plumbing, HVAC repairs, and window repairs, as well as the ability to work in a very fast-paced work environment, capable of multi-tasking, prioritizing, and seeing projects through completion with little to no supervision.
- 3+ yrs of previous experience in residential building maintenance
- HVAC repairs proficient
- Familiarity with maintenance hand tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Computer literate. Internet research, text messaging, and email knowledge required
- Availability to work off hours for emergencies, a must
- Clean background, clean driving record, background, and drug screening
- Eligible to work in the US