SoCal Pacific Management
Maintenance Technician II
San Bernardino, CA
We are seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician for a multi-family property located in San Bernardino, CA. The Maintenance Technician II maintains the physical condition and appearance of the community. This position is accountable for identifying problems, completing service requests, and making repairs in order to maintain the material and aesthetic condition of the community. The Maintenance Technician II works in accordance with operating and safety standards, ensuring requests and repairs are made in a reliable, timely manner to residents’ satisfaction. This candidate anticipates and evaluates potential problems then proactively develops plans to counter challenges. The Maintenance Technician consistently strives to maintain the highest level of attention to the operational needs of the community.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, and more. We strive to provide a great working environment and flexibility. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to excellence, diversity and inclusion.
- High School or equivalent required.
- 2 years’ experience residential property maintenance
- Yardi experience is preferred.
- Valid Driver's License Required
- HVAC/EPA Certification Preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and great attitude.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Service-oriented, team player with a great attitude
- Bilingual skills are a plus.
- Ability to build and maintain strong vendor relationships.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited to The Following:
- •Ensures all company maintenance policies and procedures are followed
- •Assists and completes quality control checks of all final products (i.e. unit turns, preventive maintenance, rehab and capital improvements).
- •Walks property daily and inspects vacant apartments.
- •Ensures preventative maintenance items and participates in large preventative maintenance projects.
- •Addresses all maintenance emergencies in a timely fashion.
- •Completes and maintains unit turns, repairs- structural, plumbing, and electrical, including rehab units, grounds keeping and other assigned duties.
- •Prioritizes service requests, Make-Ready board, service records, and inspects all work assignments for completion.
- •Monitors vacancy reports to ensure unit turn times are completed according to established property standards and manages the number of rent ready units.
- •Works on-call and ensures on-call work schedules for maintenance staff are appropriate to property needs.
If interested in the opportunity, please apply and include resume.