Birtcher Anderson & Davis
Yucca Valley, CA
Maintenance – Mobile Home Park (Yucca Valley, CA)
Aztec Mobile Home Park, a 164-space mobile home community is seeking a Full Time Maintenance Technician.
Working directly under the Property Manager, this person will perform the following duties:
- Knowledge and experience with rehab construction.
- Keep the grounds free of all trash and debris throughout the property, including all roads and common areas.
- Maintain landscape in common areas throughout the property, including cutting of grass and trimming of bushes.
- Janitorial duties in clubhouse, including bathrooms, and laundry room.
- Maintain buildings and structures throughout the property, performing routine painting, electrical, plumbing, digging, and similar activities.
- Painting of park property, including fences and walls.
- Knowledge of gas/water/electric meters. (Utilities are on sub-metered system that park manages).
- Follow other instructions and tasks given by the Property Manager
This position requires at least 3-5 years of similar maintenance experience. Great attitude and work ethic are also required!
Compensation includes the following:
- Depending on experience
- Performance bonus
- Park provided home, including utilities after 90 days
- Eligibility for full medical benefits after 60 days
- Eligibility for dental and vision insurance after 60 days
- Eligibility for 401 (k) (after 90 days)
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
Aztec MHP is a Caritas community. As a nonprofit organization, Caritas has as its mission to provide and maintain quality and affordable housing. With the increasing number of households on fixed or limited incomes and the scarcity of reliable, long-term and reasonably priced housing, Caritas endeavors to create vibrant, affordable residential communities where quality of life, resident involvement and caring are priorities.
Compensation: DOE + full benefits after 60 days