Los Angeles, CA
E&S Ring is a leading residential property management company with apartment communities located in some of the most desired neighborhoods across California. In addition to having our communities strategically positioned in the heart of these neighborhoods, we also have a long-standing reputation as the cool kids on the block.
How would you feel if we told you that we have an opportunity in our Corporate Office for a Property Account so that you’ll be up close and personal to where all the magic happens!
What We’re Offering:
A role that allows you to put your accounting skills to work by multitasking, thinking outside the box, and actively participating in process improvement initiatives.
A work environment that thrives on a good sense of humor, fun-loving sarcasm and PACMAN! (You’ll see!)
A top-notch benefits package including:
Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
401(K) w/ Match Eligibility & FSA Accounts
Vacation Days, Sick Pay, Personal Days + Holiday Pay
Tuition Reimbursement Program
& Most Importantly, a Competitive Salary
Let’s repeat that one again, because we believe a job should do more than just pay the bills.
A COMPETITIVE SALARY!
Still here? We thought so! Read on...
What You’ll Need to Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business.
- Minimum of 3+ years accounting experience in property management.
- Yardi experience (preferred).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organization skills.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Strong work ethic and positive team-player attitude.
- Strong time management skills.
- Solid communication skills.
Your Calling Will Be:
- Prepare and analyze financial statements, general ledger, and subsidiary ledger.
- Provide accurate and timely financial reporting packages.
- Reconcile, verify, and validate all entries and postings to the balance sheet and income statement accounts.
- Analyze all balance sheet accounts, prepare detailed supporting schedules, and accounts reconciliation.
- Research and prepare monthly variance analysis.
- Perform monthly bank reconciliations.
- Prepare monthly management and asset fees calculation.
- Maintain and update fixed assets in FAS Sage to properly record assets and depreciation/amortization expenses.
- Assist with annual budgets.
- Provide schedules to the auditor, tax preparer and third party.
- Handle other duties and special projects as assigned.
Do you have what it takes? Start applying now! We can’t wait to meet you!
*Extra credit if you include the word “pineapple” in your cover letter – just for fun!
Required: Satisfactory drug test and background check.