Los Angeles, CA
This is your opportunity to join a growing full-service property management company that is for an individual that has an aptitude for sales and marketing. Must enjoy people and have a desire to provide excellent customer service to clients. This position requires driving to multiple managed sites throughout Los Angeles County. Additionally, it is important the candidate have the skills to schedule appointments, post ads online and review occupancy strategies with management.
- Minimum two-years property management experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent; College degree a plus!
- Proficient with MS Office Suite.
- Problem Solver.
- High value customer service.
- Top Notch Communicator – both verbal and written.
- Valid driver’s license with current insurance, and your own transportation.
- Must be detailed orientated with ability to manage time efficiently.
- A Self-starter with excellent organization skills and strong follow up.
- High stress tolerance.
- Reliable and punctual.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $18.00 per hour