Continental Properties is looking for the absolute best and brightest to join our team of dedicated professionals as a Groundskeeper at our beautiful Springs at Posner Park residential apartment community in Davenport, FL.
This position offers a competitive compensation package and the opportunity to receive additional earnings through maintenance and resident renewal incentive programs.
This position delivers the highest quality customer service and provides an unmatched level of personal attention to residents. You have the opportunity to address and respond to our resident’s service needs and are instrumental in maintaining facility operations.
- Manages daily cleaning and maintenance of unit, grounds and common areas
- Performs daily inspections of the community, ensuring it is trash/litter free
- Prepare apartment homes for rent by painting, cleaning, etc.
- Provide direct support to your Maintenance Supervisor
Skills Critical to Success:
- Excellent communication skills and an unmatched dedication to customer service
- Ability to work overtime and on call, as well as a non-traditional schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Individuals must be physically able to perform repairs at the community when needed. These could involve the use of hand strength to grasp tools, supplies, and equipment, occasionally climbs ladders, and stairs, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds to 50 pounds. In addition, you will need to use technology such as computers, tablets, telephone, and other office equipment to perform duties.
What Sets Us Apart:
- Industry-leading benefits package including medical, dental, and vision plans; company paid life and disability insurance
- Eligible for immediate enrollment into our 401(k) plan with company match
- 9 paid holidays and generous vacation time
- 20% rent discount offered to eligible employees
- On-the-job mentoring to help you build your skillset and excel in the industry; funds provided for continued education through our Learning & Development program
Continental Properties Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
For the benefit of our residents, the communities we serve, and our co-workers, all applicants are required to pass a post-offer background check prior to joining the Continental team.