Laguna Hills, CA
FPI Management is currently looking for a Groundskeeper to join our team!
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE has experience in property maintenance, facilities maintenance, hotel housekeeping, landscaping/grounds maintenance or janitorial services, and has some building maintenance experience. Has basic computer skills (email and internet). Must have an eye for detail - someone who takes great pride in the quality of their work, and is passionate about providing exemplary customer service!
The Groundskeeper/Porter is responsible for the daily upkeep and maintenance of the apartment community, including buildings, landscaping, parking lots/structures, trash areas and common areas, and performs a range of duties to include but not limited to: painting (interior and exterior); cleaning (debris removal [trash, cigarette butts, pet waste, etc.], sweeping/mopping, garden/yard upkeep, etc.); removing items left behind in vacated homes; and pool maintenance. The Groundskeeper/Porter is responsible for conducting all job duties in accordance with company policy and all safety protocols, and supports the overall objective of meeting the expectations of the Client, based on the respective operating capital budget and management agreement.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS for consideration:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar role, preferably within Residential Property Management. Experience in hotel maintenance, facilities maintenance, landscaping/grounds maintenance or janitorial services will also be considered.
- High School Diploma or equivalency certificate required.
- Valid Driver's License and insured operable vehicle (NOTICE: If driving is required for the position, a status check and driving record search will be conducted, post-offer).
- Must be proficient in speaking, reading, and writing in English.
- May be required to wear a respirator, and therefore should have the ability to be medically fit for duty and cleared to wear a respirator and comply with FPI's facial hair policy.
- May be required to provide and maintain own tools.
Why look at FPI for the next step in your career? We are one of the largest third-party property management companies in the Nation, an industry leader in both the Conventional and Affordable Housing spaces, managing over 800 properties (100,000+ units) across the country. We have a culture grounded in HEART and are always looking for individuals who thrive in a supportive and collaborative environment. FPI offers comprehensive compensation and benefits packages (PTO, health, dental, and vision insurance plans, etc.), on-going training, and plenty of growth opportunities. Come join Team FPI!
Click the apply button above to begin your application!
FPI Management prides itself on being an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. FPI Management participates in the E-Verify program.