Assistant Business Manager
E & S Ring is a leading residential property management company with apartment communities located in some of the most desired neighborhoods across California. We have a commitment to creating exceptional apartment communities with quality and care that feels like home. We believe our employees thrive in an environment that promotes growth, fun and teamwork. We currently have a great opportunity for an experienced Assistant Manager at our Northridge California location. The perfect candidate would be motivated, hard-working and eager to jump in to lead and help the team.
What we are offering:
A role that allows you to put your skills and knowledge to work
A fun and engaging work environment with advancement opportunities
A top-notch benefit package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, 401K w/ match eligibility and FSA account options, Paid Time Off (vacation, personal and sick ) , Tuition Reimbursement Program, Wellness Reimbursement
A competitive Salary
What You’ll Need to Bring to the Table:
- Experience in direct supervision of staff of two or more.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in property management or related experience.
- Yardi experience required.
- Knowledge of budgets and financial statements and ability to work within budget guidelines.
- Sales and Marketing Experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organization skills.
- Ability to function effectively in a customer service environment.
- Knowledge and ability to articulate legal procedures for evictions in local area.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Strong work ethic and positive team-player attitude.
- Strong time management skills.
- Solid communication skills.
Your Calling Will Be:
- Responsible for all phases of the property operations.
- Monitor, direct and track performance of leasing team members and leasing input.
- Monitor and direct onsite marketing activities.
- Yardi Reporting and leasing documentation
- Assist Business Manager in the recruitment, selection, training supervision and motivation of team members.
- Oversee lease renewal process on a monthly basis.
- Accounting Administration including payables and receivables, deposit accounting and auditing accounts.
- Analyze financial reports, prepare monthly variance reports and participate in preparation of annual budget.
- Assist in meeting revenue goals of the property, occupancy management, resident retention and providing a quality living experience for the residents.
- Handle other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Machines , Equipment, Tools Used:
- Computer, printer, telephone, copy machine, ladder, dolly, back belt, goggles, gloves, power snake, reciprocating saw, hand saw, circular saw, table saw, cordless drill, drill press, paint brush, vacuum, shampoo machine, blower, cleaning supplies, key cutter, welder, small hand tools.
- Must be able to climb stairs, walk the property, bend, kneel, stoop, and lift up to 10 pounds. Requirements the use of computers and phones.
Schedule: Sunday- Thursday 9A-6P