Culver City, CA
E&S Ring is a leading residential property management company with apartment communities located in some of the most desired neighborhoods across California. In addition to having our communities strategically positioned in the heart of these neighborhoods, we also have a long-standing reputation as the cool kids on the block.
How would you feel if we told you that we have an opportunity at our Culver City property as a Service Apprentice so that you’ll be up close and personal to where all the magic happens!
What We’re Offering:
A role that allows you to put your maintenance skills to work by multitasking, thinking outside the box, and actively participating in process improvement initiatives.
A work environment that thrives on a good sense of humor and fun-loving sarcasm.
A top-notch benefits package including:
Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
401(K) w/ Match Eligibility & FSA Accounts
Vacation Days, Sick Pay, Personal Days + Holiday Pay
Tuition Reimbursement Program
& Most Importantly, a Competitive Salary
Let’s repeat that one again, because we believe a job should do more than just pay the bills.
A COMPETITIVE SALARY!
Still here? We thought so! Read on
What You’ll Need to Bring to the Table:
- Responsible for the overall cleanliness and curb appeal of the grounds, common areas.
- Light maintenance duties.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Strong work ethic and positive team-player attitude.
- Strong time management skills.
- Solid communication skills.
Your Calling Will Be:
- Familiar with basic tools and chemicals.
- Ability to function effectively in a customer service environment.
- Handle other duties and special projects as assigned.
Do you have what it takes? Start applying now! We can’t wait to meet you!
Required: Satisfactory drug test and background check.