- Leads the research and development of all new projects as it relates to new deal concepts, building systems, materials, product selection, costs and building codes.
- Participates in the design development of floor plans, building composites, building elevations, amenity structure, site planning, civil design and landscape/hardscape design.
- Prepares conceptual budgets for the Development Team to assist with the due diligence process and distributes bid packages, reviews and evaluates bids and proposals from suppliers, vendors, and subcontractors, develops, negotiates, and approves contracts for selected contractors, sub-contractors, and other service providers needed to complete the project work.
- Manages all budgets and estimates at various stages of each project and creates and maintains Master Budget Template, GMP Estimate Roll-Up, and cost guidance models for various key project inputs
- Conducts project site inspections to ensure all plans, specifications and subcontractor scopes of work are being adhered to, resolves issues and problems, and recommends, approves, and implements modifications to the project plans, as needed.
- Develops an outline specification for each new project the Company undertakes that are in accordance with budgets/estimates, design guidelines, and plans.
- Manages and maintains the Company database of high-level pricing metrics (e.g. foundation systems, exterior elements, MEP, etc.) to be used for quick assessments of competitiveness/thoroughness of negotiated sub bids.
- Leads and manages a team of estimators to ensure all preconstruction schedules are met as according to schedule.
- Communicates with key business leaders to provide updates on the status of projects, provide feedback and address concerns, and plan specific actions as needed to ensure the on-time and onbudget completion of the projects.
?Typical base compensation rate depending on experience, except where mandated otherwise:
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs