Resident Retention Specialist
- Ensures achievement of the community’s revenue and occupancy goals by directing the community’s resident retention, maintenance needs and sales activities, overseeing on-site traffic, ensuring an appropriate inventory of “ready” apartments and assisting with scheduling repairs for units to prepare for leasing.
- Assigns work orders generated from resident requests for service and scheduling repairs in accordance with established policies, procedures, safety standards, and code requirements.
- Completes documentation and other paperwork in a timely, accurate, and complete fashion so that service requests can be appropriately documented and tracked.
- Develops print and internet advertising strategies, uses available technology to promote the community and communicate with potential prospects, and uses the Company’s property management software to generate sales and leasing reports to monitor results.
- Works with the maintenance team to ensure the physical aspects of the community meet the Company’s standards for overall appearance and safety, and develops activities and programs to enhance the salability of the apartments and community as a whole by regularly inspecting “ready” units for marketability, creating mini-models and using other merchandising techniques promote the apartment and community to prospective applicants.
- Schedules and assigns tasks to complete and prepare units in the "make-ready" process to prepare vacant apartment homes for leasing and new move-ins.
Typical base compensation rate depending on experience, except where mandated otherwise:16 USD
Full time and part time employees may be eligible for a bonus program in addition to a base salary dependent on the position offered, and a 401k plan if eligibility is met. Full time employees also are offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs