- Reviews all incident reports to determine how they should be handled or if they should be assigned to appropriate team members based on type of incidents.
- Processes low exposure incidents, deciding on proper course of action and instructing operations teams. Drives deeper to find root cause of claims in order to determine if trends are taking place or new practices/processes need to be implemented.
- Responsible for negotiating and approving any changes to insurance or indemnification provisions contained within the Company approved vendor contract, hold harmless or proposal.
- Review of management agreements and coordinates issuance of required insurance certificates for owners and their mortgage lenders. Also reviews miscellaneous contracts and office lease agreements and coordinates issuance of required insurance certificates to third parties.
- Develops and maintains training materials in order to train property managers in the use of on-line incident reporting system.
- Provides assistance in resolving Risk Management issues that cannot be resolved by Property Management.
- Tracks all necessary information for claims analysis, loss runs, loss forecasts and reserve practices to ensure positive financial results for the Company. Designs and creates reports for use by management for claim tracking.
- Acts as primary database administrator of Risk Management Information System to update and maintain current stored data, set up new locations and users, and add enhancements as needed.
- Gathers and compiles information as requested for insurance renewals and verification of invoices.
- Maintains insurance policies and tracks renewal dates of owner supplied insurance policies.
- Assists in timely payment of premiums and installments to appropriate carriers and prepares audit information if required by the carrier.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs